AFFGS holds educational, social and support activities and events throughout the year. We also have monthly Board meetings and AWAIT meetings. Our SNAP and other small groups meet on their own schedules. Events will be listed here and promoted in our monthly news blast and in our Facebook group.
Next board meeting: March 1
Next Parents of Adopted Teens support group meeting: February 8
Next AWAIT meeting: February 20
Typical events throughout the year would usually include:
- Roller-skating party (January-February)
- Pool party (April-May)
- Seattle Mariners/Seattle Storm games (April-September)
- Camping trip (July-August)
- Annual picnic (September)
- Pumpkin patch (October)
- Snowflake Lane (November-December)
As COVID-19 health directives ease, we are beginning to plan some in-person events.